Saturday, June 12, 2010

Can't Fight The Moonlight

*********NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS**********
Open to ADULT place and Not to CHILD Main stores
If you have the following in your store please do not apply
-Kid content, as this is a mature and adult hunt only
- NO CLUB OR MALLS (Unless your a shop in the mall or your main store is located in the mall)

1) All prizes in this hunt must be something original and not a freebie.
2) All prizes will be boxed in a box you will make yourself, and these boxes will include the prize and the lm to the next location.
(All Landmark locations for your boxes will be given out by me Xandra Bressig
3) If you know someone who would like to join the hunt please send them this note card.
4) The THEME: Your Best Work have fun guys :D
5) Each participant will receive a "Can't Fight The Moonlight" hunt sign.
I encourage you to post the poster out as soon as you get it, that way when I do walkthroughs it will be easier to get things sorted and get the hunt objects out.

Above all else, please have fun becuase thats what hunts are for. If I am not online or you need to contact me, please send me a NC because my ims get capped.