Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Taste of the 50's

Sour Pickles brings you Taste of the 50's Hunt

This hunt will take place from April 1-30th


Accepting application till March 12th

Open to PG and Mature Stores
If you have the following in your store please do not apply
-Sexual role play items or clothing
-To mature for kids to see
- NO CLUB OR MALLS (Unless your a shop in the mall or your main store is located in the mall)


1) All prizes in this hunt must be something original and not a freebie.
2) All prizes will be boxed in a box you will make yourself, and these boxes will include the prize and the lm to the next location.
(All Landmark locations for your boxes will be given out by me Xandra Bressig
3) If you know someone who would like to join the hunt please send them this note card.
4) The THEME: Roaring in the 50's
5) Each participant will receive a "Taste of the 50's" hunt sign.
I encourage you to post the poster out as soon as you get it, that way when I do walkthroughs it will be easier to get things sorted and get the hunt objects out. Please pay attention to the dates listed below.

Above all else, please have fun because that's what hunts are for. If I am not online or you need to contact me, please send me a NC because my ims get capped.
Hunt