Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tickle Me Prop Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Purple Poses "Pucca is waiting for you"
3. Co*Motion "Feelin kinda flirty and a whole lotta naughty."
4. Something New "Tickle my piano keys for a romantic tune"
5. Demise of Flight "Strike a pose, hit the lights. Check near the boots to find your prize."
6. Elephante Poses "Friends love sitting on benches and talking!"
7. Dressing Darlings "I need to find a Flower Girl Dress!"
8. LILArt "With some light your search will be more successful."
9. Harmaa OUT OF HUNT
10. Earth's "Coffee is not my cup of tea"
11. Isis Boutique "Plucks a feather"
12. Naked "In college, there's just too much reading to do."
13. Aphrodite Shop "The number 13, makes me think on Halloween!"
14. Toxic High "I was walking and I ended up stopping at the Mini Thong area so thats where you will find me"
15. AhMuSeD XpresNz] & [Ah.X.Purdies] "Think ill just prop myself up by this light for a while!!!!"
16. Potpourri Designs "I find the ocean soothing"
17. The Ferret & Hedgie Shoppee " Is there a "General" hanging around?"
18. Loordes of London "By he bargains"
19. Poptart "I wish I could float away"
20. Dondi's Doodads "Check the hint giver"
21. ROSENGARTEN: "it is good to sit down in a cosy wicker chair and get some rest"
22. Glo-Mart "I love me some plaid"
23. Kawaii Sugar "A Trio Of Glitter?!"
24. PRIME   "Click the helpful man in the entrance for hints"
25. CERO STYLE "Need a new mesh dress"